Are you looking for an informative Nutribullet Rx review that will tell you all you need to know so you can make the right purchasing decision? Then you have come to the right place.
The Nutribullet Rx blender is affordable, easy to use and can perform various tasks for you in your kitchen.
As a great lover of hot soup and smoothies, I was also searching for an affordable blender with great durability like Vitamix, and then I discovered the NutriBullet Rx model. Since I bought this unique product, I’ve had a great experience with this wonderful product.
Read on as I share my experience and tell you all the details about this amazing blender to help you make the right decision.
Features & Benefits of Nutribullet Rx Blender:
- A 1700-Watt motor - This fantastic product exceeds the capacities of standard juicers and blenders. The great power base can shred or churn any vegetables and the likes in a matter of seconds.
- Single servings and family-sized servings cups - It contains two different sized cups to suit your needs. A 30oz cup with a lip ring and a 45oz oversized cup with lid.If you need a single serving cup or something bigger for the family, you have the option to select from the two cups.
- Souperblast Pitcher With Vented lid - This 34oz souperblast pitcher with 2-piece vented lid is used to extracting ingredients in soup-making mode. The vented lid allows heat & pressure to escape during the soup making process. The lid also keeps the soup fresh for a long time.
- Hands-free SMART technology - This is used in running at the perfect speed for the exact amount of time needed in breaking down even the toughest foods by creating a silky-smooth food.
- Heating cycle for hot soups and sauces - This product only takes 7-minutes to transform your raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, spices, and seeds into warm, hearty pureed soups, sauces, beverages and dips respectively.
- Stay Fresh Re-sealable Lid - The lid is twisted with the 30oz & 45oz cups to keep the drinks fresh while storing or transporting for a long time.
- Extractor Blade - This blender features a powerful twist-blade that can fit into any of the NutriBullet Rx vessels. It is great for extracting vegetables and fruits and it will give you a rich and nutritious juice with the nutritional value intact.
- Blade Removing Tool - This tool is used for untwisting the blade easily if it gets stuck with the souperblast pitcher and cups.
- This blender is a great product for blending, shredding, grinding and chopping.
- The Nutribullet Rx is very easy to operate.
- It is easy to clean.( most parts are dishwater safe )
- It's easy to store that will fit under most of the kitchen cabinet.
- Equipped with soup making mode.
- It has a Stay-fresh resealable lid that twists onto the short cup & oversized cup to keep Nutriblast and Souperblast fresh while storing or transporting.
- Noise level is a bit loud, but this is just for a short period as you blend.
- Could vibrate off the counter, but if you move inwards, this should help.
Nutribullet Rx Review : Ease Of Use
The blender is very easy to operate. The light on the front button will automatically glow green indicating that it is in NutriBlast Mode (Mode 1), once the cup/blade attachment is placed onto the power base, this will blend for 1 minute. If you want to make a warm beverage, you only need to press the button once, and the light will glow red, indicating that you have activated the Souperblast Mode (Mode 2) (7-minute heat cycle). How cool is that?
How to use the Nutriblast Mode for making delicious smoothies?
With the pervious Nutribullet model you'll have to manually hold down the jar during the full blending cycle
The Unique Souperblast Feature: Create delicious Hot Soups Within 7 minutes
What is souperblast Feature and how it works?
Nutribullet refers to hot soups as “Souperblast” and they have simplified the process of soup making. The SMART technology gives you the opportunity of making fantastic Nutriblasts and Souperblast, all hands-free. There is no need to twist and hold the Nutribullet cups when using the appliance. The Souperblast cycle will only take 7 minutes, and the SMART technology will stop the cycle automatically.
All you need to do is to twist the extractor blade onto your Souperblast pitcher, which is included in your purchase and add your ingredients to the pitcher. Attach the vented 2-piece lid cover for the Souperblast pitcher. Plug the power base of the Nutribullet RX (pronged socket) and turn on the power button, which is located on the left side of the power base.
Power button turns green after activation.
Press the G-button for 2 seconds, this will turn the G-button from green to red.
The Souperblast mode will only last for 7 minutes, the pitcher and the
Let's Watch the Full Process from the following Video:
Who is the Product meant for?
This amazing and unique product is a great choice for every household. It’s a perfect product for smoothies/shakes/green monsters and Souperblast (hot soup). But, Before making your buying decision, there are some things you should consider.
You should select the Nutribullet Rx soup maker if:
- You want to create delicious "hot soups" without spending hundreds of dollars.
- You want a blender that can often double as a grinder, food processor or smoothie maker.
- You want a blender with a powerful motor that takes the exact amount of time needed to break down even the most difficult fruits & vegetables.
- You like to make both single and multiple serving Nutriblast.
- You don’t like using the complicated control panel.
You should not select the Nutribullet Rx blender if:
What're the alternatives of Nutribullet Rx blender?
Although the Nutribullet Rx blender is a perfect choice for most of your blending tasks, there're some other blenders you may consider for your needs.
- Nutri Ninja Bl-642
: One of the most powerful and high-end models from Ninja Blender .It has nearly same power wattage (1500 watt) as like the Nutribullet Rx model. It's also a versatile blender that can do most of the serious blending task. If you like pre-programmed settings then this will be the right choice for you. The price is a little bit higher than the Nutribullet Rx. Click here for Nutri Ninja BL-642 Current Price.
- Nutribullet Pro 900: This is the previous model of the Nutribullet Rx model. It's a blender with multifunctional capabilities like-mixer, grinder and chopper.It's one of the best personal size blenders with a reasonable price. It's not suitable for hot liquids. So you can't make hot soup in this blender.We've already published an in-depth review of Nutribullet Pro 900.
Nutribullet 600 Vs Nutribuller Pro 900 Vs Nutribullet Rx: Blender Comparison
The NutriBullet Rx is a powerful and
What makes the Nutribullet RX different from other Nutribullet models?
Power is the most important key feature of a blender. A more powerful blender can “pulverize” more fruits and vegetables into finer drinks in a matter of seconds.
The power wattage is the key difference between these three nutribullet models. Each model has plenty of power. However, the Nutribullet Rx is the most powerful blender with a 1700 watt/2.3 horsepower motor among them.
The nutribullet pro 900 model has a motor of 900 watts, while the nutribullet 600 is 600 watts.
Speed is another important feature of a blender which is responsible for making a perfectly smooth drinks. A powerful blade is capable of extracting whole fruits and vegetables into liquid without eliminating fiber or other nutrients.
The blades of Nutribullet rx blender can hit up to 30,000 RPM which is adequate to produce enough friction to heat soup. The Nutribullet 900 blades can reach speeds of up to 25,000 RPM and the Nutribullet 600 blender can reach speeds not more than 20,000 RPM. This is the reason why the Nutribullet 900 or 600 blenders are not capable of making hot soup like Nutribullet Rx.
The Nutribullet Rx comes with 1 extractor blade and three different sizes of cups. The blade work’s fine with all the cups. The three different cups are a 30-oz short cup, a 45-oz oversized cup, and a Souperblast pitcher that is 1 liter of capacity.
The Nutribullet pro 900 comes with One extractor blade and three different sizes of cups. They are a 24-oz tall cup, a 32-oz colossal cup, and a flip top To-Go lid.
The Nutribullet 600 model gives you 1 extractor blade, a milling blade, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups. Max capacity 24 oz.
Nutribullet Rx 1700-watts power base helps in making great hot-soups or smoothies and the blades look more study when compared to other models. The difference in size of the NutriBullet Rx makes it impossible for the blades to fit jars from other models. It is also easy to replace its blades without any hassles unlike other models, which do not have replaceable blades.
A key feature that sets the Nutribullet Rx apart from other Nutribullet model is it's "Souperblast" mode for making hot soups and sauces
Although the price of Nutribullet Rx is higher than
Nutri Ninja Duo Vs. NutriBullet Rx: Blender Comparison
NutriBullet and Nutri Ninja both have several models. Nutri Ninja duo has three great models, which are Nutri Ninja duo BL642, BL682 and BL682z, while Nutribullet also has three unique models, which are NutriBullet 600, NutriBullet Pro and NutriBullet Rx.
N.B- In this review, we will talk about only the key differences between the two popular models of these two brands. The Nutri ninja duo BL642 Vs Nutribullet Rx model. Read the full comparison from here.
Nothing is perfect. So, you can never expect a perfect blender that can able to full fill all your requirements. Both of these two brand has pros & cons. Here I'm going to explain some important point those are notable while comparing them.
Power: Both of these two models has enough powerful motor. Nutribullet rx has a motor of 1700 watt, while the Nutri ninja duo with auto iq BL642 is 1500 watts.
Blade Speed: The blade speed of Nutribullet Rx is 30,000 RPM, while the Nutri ninja duo can reach speeds of up to 21,000 RPM.
Controls: The Nutribullet Rx is very easy to use, then the Nutri Ninja duo model.The Nutri ninja duo comes with five pre-programmed settings and three manual speeds. But the Nutribullet Rx model has only a single button, that control everything. The Nutribullet Rx has no pre-programmed settings like Nutri Ninja Duo.
Accessories: The Nutribullet Rx comes with three different types of jars ( 30 Oz, 45 Oz and a souperBlast pitcher) and 1 extractor blade that fits with all its jars. On the other hand, the Nutri Ninja duo bl642 gives you 1 crushing blade which can be used with your 72 oz jar, 1 extractor blade which go with the three different cups size like- 18oz, 24oz, 32 oz.
Both of these two models have a lot of power and their powerful blades are capable of blending quality smoothies.Their overall performance is nearly same. However, if your primary goal is hot soup making, and you don’t plan on using the blender to crush ice, then you should go with Nutribullet Rx. The Nutri Ninja duo blender may be preferable for you if you plan to use it for crushing hardest ingredients like- Frozen fruits or crushing ice on a regular basis.
Most Common Queries of Customers:
How to clean the NutriBullet Rx?
Cleaning up the Nutribullet is very easy and simple unlike other juicers and blenders. You can simply place the cups on the top of the shelf of the dishwasher, and hand-wash the extractor blade. You can also use hot or soapy water for the cleaning process.
If any ingredient dries up inside the jar, you can fill the cup with about 2/3 of warm soapy water and screw on the milling blade. Place the cup assembly on the power base for about 20-30 seconds; this should dislodge any ingredient, stuck within the cup.The pitcher and base will have to be hand washed, while cups (which are made of a non-toxic, high-impact plastic that contains no BPA-Bisphenol A or Phthalates) can be rinsed and put on the top rack of the dishwasher for cleaning.
Why does my NutriBullet Rx leak?
The leakage could be associated with any of the following reasons mentioned below:
- The cup might not be properly secured to the power base.
- The extractor blade might not be screwed onto the cup lid tightly.
- There might be cracks on the interior or exterior parts of NutriBullet.
- The rubber seal on the extractor blade might be ripped or torn.
Run through each of these to rule out the cause of the leakage.
Where can I find NutriBullet Rx recipes?
A 150-pages recipe book is included in the NutriBullet Rx package with your purchase. The book contains different kinds of recipes that you can try whenever you are ready to explore and enjoy your new companion.
Is NutriBullet Rx dishwasher safe?
Yes, the Nutribullet Rx lids and cups are top rack dishwasher safe, but washing the pitcher by hand is best because it might not fit in the top rack of the dishwasher. Never put the blades in the dishwasher because the elevated temperatures can damage the gaskets. You should also never put the NutriBullet Rx motor base in the dishwasher.
Nutribullet Rx review: Value for the Money
The Nutribullet Rx is a great deal for your investment. The 1700 watt commercial grade motor and powerful extractor blade have added value to this powerful machine.
It's "Soup making feature" is another great value added benefits for your money. If you're a soup lover, who likes to enjoy hot soup without spending a couple of hundred dollars to buy a Vitamix than this blender will be your best deal.
The NutriBullet Rx automatically comes with a one-year warranty against workmanship or defects in materials. But you do the option to extend this warranty to 4 years. With the exceptional blending and juicing provided with this blender, it is your best choice to help you through your journey to a healthier self.
The Final Verdict of Nutribullet Rx Review:
The Majority of the NutriBullet users/customers has been satisfied with their purchase and they all can’t be wrong. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your NutriBullet Rx today, and start enjoying the fantastic experience that comes with owning one.