Last Updated: June 12, 2018
Have you been looking for a Best Ninja Blender of 2018 to buy or do you want to read some unbiased Ninja blender reviews? Then you have come to the right place!
Two most frequently asked question on internet regarding a ninja blender are- Which Ninja Blender should I buy? and How Ninja is differ from other popular blender brands?
The marketplace can be overwhelming with an array of ninja blender models, making it difficult for you to decide on the best ninja blender. The essence of this Ninja blender review guide, therefore, is to guide you through the process of selecting and buying the blender that is right for you. We will also try to answer all of your queries about Ninja Blender. If you have any further queries regarding any specific ninja model, feel free to ask question in the comment box.
N.B: There are different models available in different Ninja Blender Line. All the models of any blender line are very similar. So basically it's little bit confusing for any one, to find a right ninja blender model from any blender line. Although the models are close enough to each other, but they have their own merits and demerits.
Therefore, We've done a lot of research before writing this guide and make a list of only the top blender models those are recommended by product review sites ( Consumer reports, Wire Cutter etc.) and those are performing well in various tests. After that, We also put together all the important information like- the latest updates and users reviews of those Ninja blenders, so that you can easily compare them and make a good buying decision.
|Model||Dimensions||Motor Power||Max Blend Capacity||Best Features||Check Price|
|Nutri Ninja BL482||6 x 6 x 15.5 inches||1000-Watts||32Oz||Auto-IQ Technology|
Digital Countdown Disply Timer.
|Ninja Professional Blender BL660 ||8 x 6 x 17 inches||1100-Watts||72Oz||72Oz Total Crushing Pitcher.|
2 Nutri Ninja Cups.
|Nutri Ninja Duo BL642 ||7 x 10 x 17.5 inches||1500-Watts||72Oz||5 Presets Function.|
Single Serve Smoothie Cups
|Nutri Ninja Duo BL682 ||9.8 x 7 x 17.6 in||1500-Watts||72Oz for smoothie drinks.|
64Oz for food processing.
|8-Cup Food Processor Bowl|
72Oz crushing pitcher.
|Nutri Ninja Pro BL456||14.76 x 7.87 x 12.84 in||900-Watts||24Oz||Ninja Pro Extractor Blades(21,000 RPM)|
|Ninja Kitchen System Pulse ||5.5 x 9 x 13.5 in||550-Watts||40Oz for food processing.|
16Oz for making drinks.
Food processor unit.
|Nutri Ninja Bl492||7.8 x 8.75 x 15.5 in||1200-Watts||40Oz for food processing.|
24Oz for making smoothie drinks.
|Unique Smooth Boost Technology for even blending.|
Double wall stainless steel cups which keeps your drinks cold upto 4hrs
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System||9.5 x 8.25 x 17.75 in||1500-Watts||72Oz for frozen drinks and smoothies.|
64Oz for food processing.
|Unique (S-shaped) blade design.|
Multiple speed options.
|Ninja Master Prep Blender||19 x 7.13 x 11.13 in||450-Watts||48Oz for frozen fruit drinks/smoothies.|
40Oz for food processing.
16Oz for even chopping.
|2 different set of blade for different purposes.|
40Oz meal preparation bowl.
1. Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Review
Best Ninja blender for smoothies (Low price range)
This amazing Blender series is a great option for people who want to combine style and functionality. These series of blenders are one of the best from Shark Ninja and are available in different models, which are the Nutri Ninja BL 480/481/482/486 respectively.
It's also known as Nutri Ninja single serve blenders with Auto-IQ because It does not come with any food processor bowl as like the Ninja Compact Blender (BL492).They are equipped with state of the art Auto-IQ technology, which provides an excellent extraction of your fruits and vegetables while retaining the nutrients and vitamins as well as great taste.
My favorite is the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ BL482 model, which is an upgrade of the basic Ninja BL450 series, and I will tell you a bit about it in a second.
What is Auto-IQ and How it Works?
The Auto-IQ is a pre-programmed setting that are optimized to deliver those consistent results all at the touch of a button. The Auto-IQ programs do the work for you. That's called one touch intelligence.
Key Findings of the Ninja BL482 Review: Why Should You Buy It?
- It has the Auto-IQ technology with pre-programmed functionality. This impressive feature gives you the right blend of your ingredients with no guesswork required.
- A pulse button for chooping vegetables and nuts.
- The blender comes with three different size jars- 18oz, 24oz, 32oz. These jars are suitable for making different portion of your smoothies, especially the 32oz, which is large enough to fit a generous amount of fruits and vegetables for smoothies. The smaller 18 oz jar, which is great for making single serve smoothies or drinks on the go.
- This Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ has 1000-Watt motor base with a sturdy design and stylish finish. It's powerful and can crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables within seconds.
- It's also equipped with a special Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blade. The blade rotates at high speeds of up to 21,000 RPM and liquefies all your ingredients into a smooth and nutritious juice. The blade is removable for easy cleaning process.
- One of the coolest things of this blender is, it's auto-shutoff feature, which stops the blender when it becomes too hot.
- A digital countdown display timer. This great feature allows you to observe your preferred blending duration. The fun part comes when you take advantage of the hands-free blending style that controls the blending session.
- Cleaning the ninja BL482 is so simple because there're no cravices for food to get stuck in.
- Two different speed level for blending many different types of foods.
- The control panel is easy to operate.
- It's a compact blender which is easy to store.
- The Nutri Ninja cups are made from Eastman Tritan (a durable BPA-free plastic).
- It can grind coffee beans.
- Fantastic at making protein shakes & milkshakes.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- The pro extractor blade is rust-proof & dishwasher safe.
- Unique jar design that ensure proper blending of ingredients from top to bottm.
- Not suitable for hot ingredients or liquids.
- The machine can't handle dry ingredients without water.
- The blender is moderately loud.
Comparison Between The Models:
The Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ series has 3 different blender model, which are Ninja BL480/481/482. All the available models are pretty much similar, although there're some dissimilarities between them. Let's find out them:
If we compare the BL480 vs. BL481 vs. BL482, you will notice that, they have quite some features in common. All the three blender model has the same type of motor base and extractor blade. However, they differ in the number of jars and accessories.
The BL481 has an additional 32oz jar while the BL482 has the 32oz jar and a recipe guide. However, the BL480 has two sip & seal lids as against the other two models that have three sip & seal lids.
The Jumbo Multi-Serve 32oz cup is great for serving a large batch of smoothie/drinks at a time. The regular 24oz cup is best for serving 2/3 people and the smaller 18oz Nutri Ninja cup for single serving.
Ease Of Use:
The Nutri Ninja BL482 has a simple and easy to use control panel with preset functionalities.The panel has four buttons and a timer that gives you full control. Other previous models like the Ninja BL450 do not have this feature, and that is a minus for them.
There are two premium blend modes installed; these are the timed pulsing mode and the Nutri Ninja mode.
1. The Nutri Ninja mode:
The blender has two pre-programmed Nutri Ninja mode.
1. Blend Button (for softer ingredients like-fresh fruits & leafy greens)
2. Ultra-Blend Button (for harder ingredients like-ice, frozen fruits & nuts etc.)
A timer will countdown when using either button that makes the blender so easy to use.
2. The Time Pulsing mode:
You can also blend manually by using the pulse button which needs to be pressed down and held just like using a food processor to chop vegetables. If you press the start button, the blender will run continuously for up to 60 seconds. With the touch of a button, it will blend itself to the desired consistency before shutting off automatically. How cool is that?
The Feature We Love:
With the Ninja BL482, your smoothies can now be made to the perfect consistency. Its pre-programmed Auto-IQ feature is the strongest selling point that got me impressed. This technology allows the smoothie lovers to make their smoothies without no fuss and no hassle. This feature is very popular among the consumers.
Whom Is The BL482 Designed For?
If you are a cook that wants the simplicity from larger Ninja Kitchen Systems in a smaller model than the Nutri Ninja BL482 is for you. It is also a great option for young professionals looking for something stylish and efficiencies that can help them get started with a nutritious breakfast or wind down a busy day with chilled dinner.
This is a great product if you're just experimenting with green smoothies and looking for a pocket-friendly ninja smoothie blender. It's also one of the best single/personal serve blender for frozen fruit drinks.
However, if you want to make hot soup & blend hard ingredients with your blender, then this might not be the right choice. The NutriBullet Rx model will be your best option to go for.
Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ 1000 watts blender: Customers reviews
The majority of the customers all had positive things to say about the Nutri Ninja BL482 model. Especially the features they liked most are, the Auto-IQ feature, the auto shut-off feature and the portability of the Nutri Ninja cups. The blender is also adorable among the user's for it's single server smoothie cups. Good House keeping has a good rating for this blender line.
However, few other customers mentioned that, the blender is quite noisy. A customer complained about some plastic getting into her first blend. However, she said the subsequent blends had nothing in them. You can fix this problem by simply washing the blender before use. No other customer had this complaint, so it was probably a peculiar one.
Personally, I love the Nutri Ninja BL482 model. It has helped me in preparing great smoothies, and this makes it easy to adhere to my diet plan. The quality of the product and the added Auto-IQ functionality makes it an excellent choice for anyone.
If you’re looking for a personal type blender, with preset function, then the Ninja BL482 will keep you sufficiently happy.
The larger 32oz cup and auto-shutoff feature are also a good addition, and this makes the BL482 better than any other personal blender. If you’re on a tight budget, then the Nutri Ninja BL456 is the best alternative.
2. Nutri Ninja Blender Reviews of Auto-IQ Compact System
[ Models: BL- 490/BL491/BL492/492W ]
The Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ compact system looks like very similar to its previous version which is the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ BL482 model. But It's more versatile than the Ninja BL482 model.
One of the key differences between the Ninja BL482 Vs. the Ninja BL492 model is that the Ninja BL492 model equipped with the special smooth-boost technology with Auto-IQ.
I'm sure you're wondering, what smooth-boosts exactly means? No worries, I'm here to describe you what it's all about within a second.
What is Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ with smooth boost?
The Ninja's smooth-boost is a unique technology which takes your blending process to the next level. With the touch of a button, this technology allows you to get an ultra fine, perfectly smooth and deliciously drinkable result.
N.B- The Smooth-Boost feature only comes with the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Compact Blending System.
It's a compact blender that means it's equipped with more additional feature and accessories. Let's have a look at all the features and their benefits.
Key Findings of the Ninja Compact system review: Why Should You Buy It?
- It has a 1200 watts motor which gives you the ability to blend toughest ingredients with great consistency.
- The Ninja compact blending system (BL492) model comes with smooth-boost technology that allows you to customize your blending experience. This feature allows you to get even smoother consistency from anything.
- It's Total Crushing Technology that pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies and shakes.
- Its pro-extractor blade breaks down whole fruits and veggies for making nutrient juices.
- 2 Regular Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip & Seal Lids that allow you to take your nutrient rich drinks on the go.
- The machine also includes 40oz or 5 cup blend & prep bowl with dough and chop blade, which is great for mixing doughs, sauces, dips, and mixes.
- It also comes with a 24 oz stainless steel Nutri Ninja cup which keeps your drinks colder for up to 4 hrs.
What We Liked
- The smooth boost technology works perfectly to make super delicious creamy frozen smoothies.
- It has combined with both manual and preset button.
- Four Auto-IQ programs that are optimized to deliver the consistent results all at the touch of a button.
- Control panel is super easy to use.
- Ideally designed for preparing the dough and small meal.
- It doesn't take much space into your kitchen.
What We didn't like
- It's too loud when blending.
- The lids are not easy to put on and pull off.
Our Verdict On Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Compact Blending System
The basic Ninja Auto IQ model was the lack of a bigger jar. Thanks to the Ninja Company for upgrading their feature in Auto-IQ series. Now you will have the ability to blend a large amount of foods at a time with a touch of a button. It has a 40oz jar which is enough to blend and mix a large batch of smoothies, margaritas, etc.
The customer loved this model for its strong motor power and versatilities. If you just want a blender for single serve smoothie, then it's not going to be a perfect choice. You should go for the Ninja BL482 model which is strong enough to blend and mix ingredients.
3. Nutri Ninja Duo with Auto-IQ Reviews
Best Ninja Blender for Icy Drinks & Frozen Margaritas
Shark Ninja hits the markets again with yet another ergonomically designed blender series. These blender series include the following models: BL640/BL641/BL642. The Nutri Ninja Duo blenders are not just beauties to behold, but some of the best modern blenders currently available on the market.
These blenders are designed to ensure maximum productivity and are equipped with five Auto-IQ functionality, a total crushing technology that guarantees 100% nutrient extraction and a whole three manual speed setting.
In my view of these blenders, the best model in the series appears to be the BL642. The following points highlight the main features of this incredible machine.
Key Findings of the Ninja BL642 review: Why Should You Buy It?
- A 1500 watts/2HP motor, that can handle most of the hard ingredients like- coffee beans, carrots, nuts etc.
- It comes with three jars with capacities of 18oz,24oz,32oz and a pitcher of 72oz respectively, which gives a broad choice for a small serving or something more for the whole family.
- The Nutri Ninja duo blender is equipped with five Auto-IQ programs that ensure that your fruits and vegetables get just the right amount of blending or processing. With this feature, all you need to do is get your ingredients ready and allow the machine to do the magic.
- It equipped with a pro extractor blade with 24,000 RPM, with three manual speed buttons (Low, Medium and High), which makes it possible for the machine to perform at the pace you want.
- Just like others in the series, this blender features a dishwasher-safe construction, safety interlock design that ensures stability when blending.
- One outstanding feature of the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo is its multifunctional capability, which makes it usable as a shredder, blender, grinder or chopper.
What We Liked
- Large 72oz blender pitcher is enough to make a large batch of smoothies and purees at a time.
- Pitcher has a big handle with good grip which ensure easy pulling.
- Equipped with both manual and preset button.
- Five state of the art Auto-IQ programs that makes blending a breeze.
- Very easy to use control panel.
- Ideally designed to avoid leakages.
- The suction feet keep it in place while blending.
- Single-serve smoothie cup is so convenient for smoothies on the go.
What We Didn't Like
- It is relatively loud when in operation but lasts for less than a minute.
- It's not able to make hot soup but can make warm soup.
- The lids are not easy to put on and pull off.
Comparison Between The Models:
If we compare the available models of Nutri Ninja Due series, you will notice that, they differ in the motor power & the number of accessories. Both BL 640/BL 641 has a 1300 watt motor while the BL642 has 1500 watts. The Ninja BL640 comes with a 72oz large pitcher and two 24oz nutri ninja cups while the Ninja BL641 comes with a 72oz pitcher, a 24oz and a 32oz nutri ninja cup.
The Ninja BL642 model comes with a 72oz larger pitcher, a 18oz, a 24oz and a32 oz nutri ninja cups.
N.B: All the accessories are BPA free and dishwasher safe. The jars are made of Eastman Tritan plastic.
Ease Of Use:
The Nutri Ninja Blender Duo blender is built with ease of use in mind. The buttons on its panel are easy to understand. The Nutri ninja duo model has five preset functions with Auto-IQ technology and three manual programs.
The five preset functions are following:
- Blend: For blending softer Ingredients like- fresh fruits, leafy greens, protein-powders, and yogurt.
- Ultra-blend: Especially for harder ingredients like - frozen fruits, carrots, kale, etc.
- Frozen fruit smoothie: This function work great with total crushing blades to make frozen drinks ,frozen desserts, frozen margarita, milkshakes, and certain smoothies
- Puree: This also works with the total crushing blade for making tomato-puree, sauces & dips.
- Pulse: Use for shake up ingredients and break things down when used in the blender.
N.B: Blend and Ultra-blend programs designed specifically for the Nutri Ninja cups.
The three manual functions are:
You can use any of the manual buttons, which listed above according to the type of ingredients.
N.B: The five Auto-IQ program does not work with every jar. To see which function works with which jar, simply install a jar to the base, turn on the machine and the
Depending on the quantity of what you wish to blend, you can quickly pick a jar that can hold the desired quantity. The added advantage of the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo is the fact that it comes with a 72oz pitcher. Therefore, if I want to make smoothies for the whole family, the pitcher is my preferred choice.
The Feature We Love:
The feature we liked about the Ninja BL642 is the amazing 1500 wattage output. With such power, the machine can perfectly crush whole nuts, ice, fresh fruits and leafy vegetables with ease to produce the desired juice of your choice. It does this with just the press of a button and retains all the nutritional value.
In addition, the Ninja BL642 has a specific button only for crushing ice and frozen fruits which makes it one of the best ninja blender for frozen fruit smoothies.
Pro tips: To enjoy great tasty smoothies you should use water from a water cooler or a filter.
Whom is the BL642 Designed for?
The BL642 is intended for professional cooks or home users who demand nothing but the best from a blender. You can switch to the ultra-blend mode for frozen fruits, and to the frozen drink and smoothies mode for frozen desserts and drinks while the puree mode is great for sauce and purees.
It’s 72oz large pitcher is the best option for those who often entertain guests. The blender is ergonomically designed for preparing all kinds of dishes like- ice cream, smoothie, puree, frozen fruit dessert, etc in a large batch with the larger pitcher.
The alternative of the Nutri Ninja Duo blender:
If you just want a personal sized blender and not interested in having 1500 watts and 72oz jar, then you should go for the cheaper Nutri Ninja BL482 model, which is 1000 watts and great for single serve smoothies.
If you're interested in smoothie making and food processing, all-in-one, then you can look for the Ninja BL682 model, which comes with an additional food processing bowl, that can make up to 2 lbs. of dough within a minute.
Customer reviews about Ninja BL642:
Most of the buyers are sufficiently happy with the performance and versatility of this great blender. By researching various review sites , we've found that, most of the user adore this blender for it's different serving size of cups, which allow them to make individual portion of their favorite drinks. Some user love this blender because, it's easy to use and easy cleanup process.
One Amazon reviewer says that, he love's Ninja BL642 better than his Vitamix because, the Ninja duo blender is more convenient than high-end blender in terms of usability.
The only common complaint was the loud noise it makes when in use. However, this only lasts for less than a minute, which is the blending time for the perfect consistency. This little issue can be discounted and should not stop you from buying this blender. Some user complain about the lids that does not seal tightly at all, but this only happens when you fill the blender to near the top of the measured markings on the container.
The number of positive reviews written about this blender proves that it is worth the price. Built to carry out almost your entire home blending needs, you can be sure of making excellent smoothies, purees, and frozen fruit drinks. The strong motor (1500 watts) with larger 72oz blender pitcher is one of the biggest selling points for this model.
The user's highly recommened this blender because it exceeded their expectations.The coolest thing about this blender is the fact that the price is pocket-friendly when compared to others in its category.
4. Nutri Ninja Blender Reviews With Food Processing Bowl
The Ninja Complete Blender System(BL682) appears to be one of the top blender in the company’s series of Complete Blender System. With a sophisticated product like this that comes with Auto-IQ functionalities which reduce any stress, you now have a reason to smile as you cook in your kitchen.
It’s very much similar to the Nutri Ninja duo BL642 model. But it’s more versatile than the previous model, because it includes few more kitchen accessories like- a 64Oz food processor bowl with a chopping blade & a dough hook. It also comes packed with 1500 Watts of power to handle all of your drinks and meal-making needs and a colorful recipe book.
The Ninja Complete blender system comes in two variants, which are the Ninja BL682 and BL682z. However, in this review, we will be looking at the BL682 because of its excellent performance.
Key Findings of the Ninja BL682 Review: Why Should You Buy It?
- Power - The blender boats 1500 watts motor that’s powerful enough to do whatever job you need, whether it’s creating a simple smoothie, crushing ice and frozen fruits.
- Large Food Processing Bowl - With its 1.8-litre (64oz) food processing bowl with a dough blade and a chopping blade, the list of what it can tackle is endless, even chopping and making up to 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds.
- Large capacity Blender Pitcher - It comes with a 72oz Pitcher with unique total crushing blade, which pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Auto IQ Technology - It comes with 5 different (Auto-IQ) preset programms with countdown timer, which ensure proper blending of all kinds of your ingredients.
- Single serve cups - Includes 3 different Nutri Ninja cups (18oz, 24oz and 32oz) with Sip & Seal Lids. These are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go. The Nutri Ninja cups works with a Pro Extractor blade which is interchangeable.
- Suction cup feet: The blender has suction cup at the bottom that keeps it in place while blending. These impressive feature ensure that it will not slip over from the counter top.
- Easy to clean: The cleaning process of Ninja BL682 is so convinient. As the detachable parts are dishwasher safe, you can just pop them in a dishwasher and and you’re good to go.
What We Liked
- 5 Auto-IQ programs that does most of the work needed.
- Can be used as a mini food processor beside a blender.
- It can grind coffee beans with great consistency.
- It has manual control buttons for easy access.
- It comes with different cup sizes to suit your needs.
- Locking lid with nice big handle.
- Easy to read buttons.
What We Didn't Like
- Quite expensive for low budget buyers.
- Not particularly suitable for hot liquids.
- Not suitable for older person.
The base unit of the Nutri Ninja has nine buttons fixed onto its front, with the description of its functions. An example of such is, the Auto-IQ Nutri Ninja Ultra Blend. At first, this may appear difficult to comprehend, but as go through the manual and try out each preset function, you will get to see how easy it is to use. With the Auto-IQ function, all that is required is to press a button and real for your blends to come to the desired consistency.
In our research we notice that, Ninja Duo's "Smoothie button" has done an excellent job in making smoothies. Although, there were fewer larger chunks but the texture was generally excellent.
This blender is not great for making soup. There is no preset button for making soup. In our soup making test, we've found that, the blender only can make warm (not hot, actually) soup with decent texture and flavor. So, you've to heat it in a microwave for a best result.
As like the Ninja bl642 model, the Ninja BL682 also has a special ice crushing button. The Volume measurements of 72oz pitcher are easy to read. All the parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
The Feature We Love:
The 64oz food processor bowl that comes with the blender is the most outstanding feature that we love. It provides more versatility like- making the dough, processing hardest ingredients like nut butter, purees, dips, frozen margaritas etc.
In addition, we really love it's safety interlock design that prevents the blender from initiating blending cycle if the jars are not get fit with the base in a proper way.
Whom is the BL682 Designed For?
The Ninja Complete Blender System BL 682 is suitable for users who want their blender to become an indispensable tool which can blend anything drop into it. If you wish to have a blender that can be used as both a blender and a food processor, without spending a single penny for a food processor than pay your attention to this blender.
What's the Alternative of Ninja Bl682 Blender?
If you just want a blender that can handle most of your basic blending tasks and not interested in having a food processor unit, then you should go for the Ninja BL482 model which has sufficient power to blend most of your ingredients.
Ninja Blender (BL682) Reviews of Customers and other Authority sites
The Majority of the customers all had positive things to say about the Ninja Complete Blender system BL682 model. They're highly impressed with it's amazing features like- the versatility, the motor power, and the larger 72oz pitcher of the blender. Most of the buyers are convinced by its additional functionalities which are not noticeable in the typical blender. One Amazon reviewer prefer it over the most expensive Blendtec and Vitamix, without sacrificing versatility. He says that, this blender makes the smoothest smoothie he has had.
Another reviewer states that, blending time now takes half the time that it did before.
The TopTen Reviews has declared, the Ninja Duo blender as their "Silver Award winner" blender. They also states that, you can get a personal and family-sized blender in one box.
As for downsides, there're some complaints about this blender. Some customers had a poor experience of making milkshakes and puree with the blender. The Good House keeping says that, "although the blender is dishwasher safe, but it showed minor damage after dishwasher cleaning."
The Nutri Ninja Duo with Auto-IQ BL682 blender is ergonomically designed for providing you with most of the functionalities and accessories you need to blend, puree, make the dough, create smoothies and more. The product is highly capable and efficient to get your delicious daily smoothies, creamy frozen drinks and varieties of liquid meals at top quality.
Moreover, by comparison with all of the extra accessories and functionalities, honestly I think you will get more bang for your bucks when you invest in Ninja Bl682 blender.
5. Nutri Ninja Professional blender Reviews
Best Ninja blender for juicing and single/personal serve smoothies
Models: BL 450/451/456
The Ninja series presents yet another great blender known as the Nutri Ninja Pro, with three variants, which are the BL 450/451/456 respectively. The blenders in this series are great for Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction. Armed with the Ninja Pro Extraction blades, it produces excellent blends while retaining the natural taste and constituents.
The Nutri Ninja Pro BL456 stands out in the series. Even with its 900-Watts powered motor, its performance is outstanding when compared to the BL450 and BL451. These features make the BL456 our blender of choice in the Nutri Ninja Pro series.
Key Findings of the Nutri Ninja Pro Reviews : Why Should You Buy It?
- The Nutri Ninja professional blender (bl456) packed with 900 watts of power.This power makes it possible to blend seeds and ice within seconds.
- The blender is armed with Pro Extractor Blades (21,000 RPM) capable of cutting through the strongest seeds, leafy vegetables and fruits leaving your smoothies rich in taste and nutrients.
- It's a compact size blender, that means storage is not a problem at all.
- The BL 456 blender is designed to blend, grind and chop small quantities at a time. It's equipped with two small narrow 18Oz and 24Oz BPA-free cups for testing out blends from the 75-recipe book that comes with it.
- It comes with two piece of lids for taking your favorite drinks on the go and drink straight from them.
- Although it's best for smoothies, but still you can make dips, sauces and even frozen products.
What We Liked
- Comes with two nutri ninja cups for user on the go.
- Powerful blades for crushing ice and seeds.
- It bends to an even consistency.
- Well priced vs other personal size blender with same power.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Best blender for single serve smoothies.
What We Didn't Like
- Not suitable for food processing but great for smoothies.
- Blending is initiated manually.
- No big size cup for making a large batch of drinks.
Ease Of Use:
To initiate the process, you need to press down the top of the cup against the base unit in short intervals. When blending is finished, flip over, unscrew the base from the jar, and replace it with the lid provided in the box. The whole operation is very simple and fast.
Cleaning Process: Is it dishwasher safe?
All the parts of Nutri Ninja Pro are dishwasher safe and the parts and blades are removable. So you can go through all the parts in the dishwasher without the blade. The blade should be clean manually. You should clean the blades immediately after use or within a short time frame.
Can Nutri Ninja crush ice properly?
Yes! It's one of the best personal blender for ice crushing. It has a 900-watt motor, which is capable of blending not only ice but also the frozen fruits within a minute. But it's recommended that you should use the short pulse to blend ice.
Whom is The BL456 Designed For and the alternatives:
This efficient nutrient extractor is a personal type blender with amazing chopping, blending and shredding abilities. If you're looking for a convenient, personal sized/small sized blender for on-the-go smoothies, the Ninja BL456 will be your best choice.
If what you are looking for is a blender with the ability to process foods, I advise you go for options like the Nutri Ninja Duo series.
If you like hands free blending, then I will strongly recommend you to consider the Nutribullet pro which is also a personal size blender with same motor power.
The Nutri Ninja Pro BL456 has got many positive comments from users. The product has become the blender to look out for when considering a personal type blender. One Amazon reviewer stated that, he used the blender for about 10 months on average 6 days per week, but he has never had a problem.
Most of the user love this blender because of it's low price point which fits in most of the family budget. Some people appreciate this product because of it's portability. This feature makes it a best travel friendly blender.
There was, however, a customer who complained about finding it hard to reach the gasket for washing, but this was resolved by gushing water into it for proper rinsing. Some people were disappointed in the longevity of the Ninja BL456 blender. They did not like the plastic finish of this blender. Although, we've also found few user who are continuously using this blender for a long period without any hassle.
The Nutri Ninja Pro series have great designs; they are easy to use and very efficient. They come with the torque ranging between 900-1000 watts with the BL456 leading in performance despite it 900-watts motor. This Ninja BL456 appear to be one of the best nutrient extractors available on the market. Investing in any blender in this series is one of the wisest decision anyone looking for a personal type blender can make.
6. Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Reviews
The Ninja Kitchen System Pulse BL 200/201/204 series is yet another amazing blender from the Ninja team for your kitchen needs. The most outstanding of this series, however, is the Ninja BL201 and we have chosen to reveal its powerful features in this review.With its large food processor bowl and Pulse Technology System, you can be sure of a great experience if you decide to get this blender.
The Ninja kitchen system pulse blender, combine the function of many kitchen appliances. It has the capability of blending, kneading dough for pizza or bread, and processing foods.
Key Findings of the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Reviews:
- The Power capacity of Ninja kitchen system pulse is 550 watts, enough to handle most of your blending ingredients.
- A large Processing Bowl size - its 40oz processing bowl (Ninja 5 cup) handles large volumes for your blending and dough making needs.
- It also Includes two Nutri Ninja cups(each 16oz), which comes with a lid each. The lid has a lock so that when opened, you can insert a straw, which makes it convenient for drinking and easy to carry in your bags.
- Stainless Steel blades, which crushes frozen fruits and ice in seconds. The blades can also be detached from inside, and this makes washing and cleaning easier.
- Pulse Technology for delivering unbeatable professional power, which provides consistent, evenly processed & well-blended ingredients every time.
- Ease of operation, as it does not come with any buttons or controls. All you need to do is to either push on the large bowl handle to pulse it or push on the personal jars directly.
- The Ninja professional kitchen system pulse blender comes with a dough hook & dough paddle. The dough hook allows you to mix pizza and bread dough while the dough paddle is perfect for making cookie dough.
What We Liked
- It is very simple and easy to use.
- It can be used as a mini food processor.
- It is easy to clean because of its detachable blades.
- Gives a very accurate and even blending when making smoothies.
- Compact size with unique accessoris under a fair price.
What We Didn't Like
- Monotonous blending system (Pulse Technology).
- Not particularly suitable for blending vegetables like-kale or carrots.
- Not able to blend a large batch of smoothie ingredients at a time as it comes with only 16oz containers.
The Ninja complete kitchen system has no speed adjustment or Auto-IQ program as like the Ninja Duo model. The blender uses a pulse technology that means the blender, pulse ingredients rather than blends.
This mechanism initiates blending after you put the blade in the container and place all the ingredients in the jar. However, you need to align the lid with the bowl’s handle for it to work.Push down to pulse and blending starts. The longer you pause, the more evenly blended with your ingredients.
It's recommended to use the four blade assembly with the 40oz food processor bowl and the single serve blade with the smaller 16oz Nutri Ninja cups.
Easy to Clean:
The blender is easy to clean, because the blades, containers and attachments are dishwasher safe. But you should never clean the blades manually as it's too sharp. The easiest way to clean Ninja pulse blender is self-cleaning process - Fill the half of the jar with water and add few drop of detergent into the water and pulse for few seconds.
Let's watch the Ninja kitchen system in action.
The Feature we like most:
The Pulse technology, which the most advanced feature of this kitchen system, is the reason we selected it as our best choice in the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse series. It makes blending easy and fun, cutting out the time you would have used to master each button and what it does.
Whom is The Ninja BL201 Designed For?
The Ninja Kitchen System Pulse BL201 is suitable for users who wish to enjoy evenly processed creamy frozen drinks, fruit juice, protein shakes, and simple smoothies.Its power consumption is quite low and it fits perfectly in your kitchen. It’s also a great option for the people who want a blender with food processing functionalities under an affordable price.
What's the alternative of Ninja Kitchen system pulse?
The Ninja BL201 model comes with two 16oz container. So if you're going to blend a large portion of ingredients at a time then it's not the blender to go for. Rather, you should consider the Ninja Professional Blender BL610 model which is equipped with both single serve and multi-serve containers, under the same price tag.
However, when it comes to blending berry seeds and leafy greens such as spinach, I won’t recommend it. I’ll rather you consider the Ninja Complete Blender BL682/682z series because of its large processing cup and large pitcher with total crushing blade that can easily crush seeds and vegetables.
If you like to enjoy your smoothie with great consistency, then the Nutri Ninja BL 450 or Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ will be your best choice under a low budget.
Customer Reviews of the Ninja Kitchen system pulse
It's an ideal blender which can make almost everything from making smoothies to chopping vegetables and kneading the dough. Most of the customers all had positive things to say about the Ninja Complete Blender System Pulse. They love it because, it's versatile and easy to blend as the pulse at their control.
Another reason people love this blender is, it's great price point. They're happy with their blender as it also works great as a mini food processor.
There're also some negative reviews of this blender. Some people found that the blender is not capable of making great smoothies. They've complained that the blender won't blend the leafy greens well, especially kale or spinach.
Some customer don't like the pulse system. They say that, they have to push down the jar to make it blend during the full blending cycle. But the blender will make you sufficiently happy If you want ultimate control over your blending task.
Some customers have encountered another issue with the dough blade which sometimes gets stuck with the ingredients. We've further investigate the reason behind this issue and the reasons are:
1.The blender comes with less motor power which is not enough powerful for kneading the dough.
2. The 40Oz food processing bowl is not wide enough to handle kneading the dough properly.
Consumer reports stated that, you can make decent cookie and pizza dough, if you use the manufacturer’s recipe and follow their instructional manual.
Our verdict on Ninja kitchen system pulse:
The Ninja Kitchen system pulse series have stormed the market and is enjoying maximum demand and usage from a large customer base. It can handle most of your blending tasks, although it's motor power is not so high. Most of the consumers are happy with this blender as it's a multi-functional blender. This proves that these products are of top quality.
7. Ninja Professional Blender 1000/1100 Watts Reviews
Best Ninja Blender for smoothies [ Medium price range ]
Models: BL610/BL660/NJ 600
The Ninja Professional Blender series is another innovative product from SharkNinja. It's one of the best ninja blender which is continuously receiving a decent amount of positive reviews (with high ratings) from the users.
There are three models in this series, which include the BL610, BL660 and NJ600 respectively. The most outstanding out of the three is the Ninja BL660, because of its massive pitcher with single serving cups and powerful motor. With it's professional grade motor it can deliver the highest quality smoothies possible.
We will cover all the great features of this blender in this review to help you decide if it is the right choice for you.
Key Findings of the Ninja BL660 Blender Review: Why Should You Buy It?
- The blender has 1100-Watt heavy-duty motor that allows for massive blending and food processing of all kinds of ingredients.
- A large 72oz pitcher with pouring spout for a high quality of blends and easy pouring respectively. Best for making smoothies for your entire family.
- The blender comes with 3 speeds, a pulse button, and a single-serve function to blend a variety of ingredients for creating great-tasting smoothies at home.
- Two 16 oz Nutri Ninja cups for making a personalized drink to take on the go. If you're a runner or an athlets , who need drinks on the go, then it's for you.
- Powerful Ninja stacked blade design for crushing through ice cubes within seconds for your chilled blends. You don't have to constantly push ingredients down to the bottom, because of the blade design.
- It comes with a pulse option which is great for blending in short burst to prevent over processing of foods.
- The pitcher lid and blades are also dishwasher safe, and you don’t have to worry about washing them separately, which saves your time.
What We Liked
- The 72 oz container has a nice big handle for easy pulling.
- All the parts including the blade are dishwasher safe and very easy to clean.
- Single-serve button is great for personalized drinks.
- Multiple speed option.
- Pulse button for chopping vegetables and nuts.
- Can easily get fit under most of the kitchen's cabinet.
- Best blender for an affordable price.
What We Didn't Like
- It doesn't handle tough ingredients properly.
- Very sharp blade, need to be extremely careful while dealing with the blade.
- The lids can be tough to clean.
Comparison between the models:
All the available models of Ninja professional blender series are pretty much same. However, there're slight differences. Both the Ninja BL610 & Ninja NJ600 model are same in all aspects like-motor power, accessories, functionalities etc. Both have 1000 watts motor power. On the other hand, the Ninja BL660 model has high motor power(1100 watt motor) than the previous two models.Additionally, It also comes with 2 Nutri Ninja single serve cups.
Ninja Professional blender controls
The Ninja professional blender is a high-powered blender with a sleek design. It comes with multiple speed options, which are very easy to use. It has a panel with four buttons for controlling your blends; there are three speeds to choose from and a pulse button for instant blends. Let's see how you can get most out of it ?
- Pulse: Manually control chopping & processing foods.
- Single Serve: used for making single cup drinks with the single serve cups.
- Speed 1: For mixing foods and vegetables.
- Speed 2: For Blending fruit, making milkshake and the protein shake.
- Speed 3: for crushing ice, purees, smoothies, and blending whole fruits and vegetables with great consistency.
Ninja blender reviews : Performance
The Ninja professional blender works great as a professional blender. Most of the customers are very satisfied with its outstanding performance. Let's watch some real-life performance of the Ninja professional blender.
Here is the Ninja Professional blender Review (BL660) Video. The following video is showing, how this blender performs in two popular types of blender tests, pureeing carrots and chopping ice.Lets see..
The Feature we like most:
The Ninja BL660 comes with a unique blade design that ensure the ingredients are well mixed and delivered at the desired texture. These type of blade design is very uncommon for any other counter top blender in the market. It's blade designed as a plastic shaft that surrounding by 6 very sharp stainless steel blades rather than just a blade at the bottom. This ensure proper blending of variety of ingredients.
Whom is the BL660 Meant For?
If you want a high-powerd multi-functional but budget friendly blender then this is the right choice for you. It's also a great deal for making both single serve and family serve smoothies and drinks.
The Ninja Professional Blender BL660 is an excellent choice for the people who want to consume a smoother smoothie every day. If you want to crush ice with high consistence then this blender is the best option for you.
If you like to prepare hot soups, nut milk and butter than this is not a perfect blender.
What're the alternatives of Ninja Professional blender?
If you don't need a massive size pitcher because you just want to create personal drinks than you should go for the Nutri Ninja BL482, which is ideal for making personal smoothies and shakes.
However, if you would like to have a multi-functional blender that can work as a mini food processor than the Ninja mega kitchen system will be the best blender for you.
Customer Reviews of Ninja Professional Blender
A good number of Ninja customers are highly impressed and recommended this blender. Most of the customer adore this blender for its extremely powerful motor and great value for the money. Some of them compared this blender with high-end professional blenders.They also like the unique total crushing blade that helps them in processing all kinds of food evenly.
A large number of customers have very positive reviews for the single-serving cups which allows them to make personal size smoothies and take them on the go. One Amazon reviewer explaining, that even though the blender has 1100 watts motor power, it still perform as well as some more powerful blenders.
Some people love this blender because, the blade is removable which makes it easy to get the blended items out of the containers. That means the cleaning is convenient.
The Consumer reports found it "excellent" at making icy drinks (smoothies) and crushing ice. Moreover, the Ninja professional blender has done a good job at pureeing soup in their blender performance test.
Some customer don't like the blender as it too large(16.4 inches) which require's more space at the kitchen. But it's not an issue for you, If your kitchen has enough space.
Some people say that it's dificult to take apart and clean the blade as it's too sharp that means you've to be very careful.
Few consumer don't like the plastic parts of Ninja Bl660 because they are not durable. They say that, after using it (in a daily basis) for 12 to 16 months, the blade bottom knob wears out. They also say that, if your are not going to use this blender on a regular basis than, this is not an issue.
Our verdict on Ninja Professional Blender Review:
The Ninja Pro Blender is perfect for crushing ice and making healthy smoothies for your weight loss programms. It's a great buy for people who don't have enough budget for a high-end blender but still need a powerful blender. The majority of the customers are happy with their purchase.
Most of them are satisfied by the blender's performance as long as it does not break even after the warranty period. With the multiple blade, powerful motor and versatility in serving size, you can't go wrong.
8.Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Review
Best Ninja blender with food processor unit
The Ninja Mega kitchen system is an elegant and professional looking blender series. It’s known as a complete kitchen system or Ninja mega 4 in 1 or 3 in 1, because It’s built to combine the functionalities of four different kitchen tools like – a smoothie maker, juicer, food processor and a grinder.
There're four different models (Ninja BL770, Ninja BL771, Ninja BL772 and Ninja Bl 773CO) in Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender series. All the models in this blender line have same motor power and functionalities. The entire model in the series is equipped with a 1500-Watt motor and some other accessories to efficiently carry out these functions. The Ninja BL770 is, however, our most recommended in the series with its strong S-shaped blade for that crushing functionality.
Key Findings of the Ninja Mega Kitchen System Review: Why Should You Buy It?
- It comes with a 72-ounce pitcher, two personal sized cups, and an 8-cup (64oz) capacity food processor work-bowl. With these cups and bowl, you will find a size that will fit your volume requirements no matter how large you want it to be.
- The 64oz food processor bowl allows you to make up to 2 lbs. of dough in less than a minute.
- The Nutri Ninja mega kitchen system blender has a built in total crushing technology that will produce an even consistency for your blends.
- The BL770 alongside others in the series comes with a 1500-Watt power motor which strong enough to create seamless blends in your kitchen. Its power is more than sufficient for blending any kinds of ingredients.
- It also has a very sharp S-shaped blades that can blend, shred, grind and chop any kind of ingredients that you combine. The blade has been designed in such a way that, ensure the proper cutting of all kinds ingredients.
- The machine comes with BPA free plastic cups that have their measurements printed on them with nice fitted lids.This allows you to make the right amount of your favorite drinks.
What We Liked
- 1500-Watt powered machine that performs both simple and complex food processing tasks.
- A suction lever lock at the bottom that keeps the base from jumping around on the counter when blending heavy ingredients.
- Very good at grinding coffee beans, making margaritas and smoothies.
- Removable parts that ensure easy cleaning and storage.
- It comes with multiple single Nutri Ninja cups for users on the go.
- Multiple speed option and very easy to use the control panel.
- 72oz container has a pour spout for easy pouring without removing the lid.
What We Didn't Like
- Its relatively noisy.
- Blades are extremely sharp that can scratch the plastic jar.
- Require a decent amount of space in your kitchen to store.
Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen System Performance:
Let's watch the video review below for some real kitchen action testing of the Ninja Mega Blender.
The machine can efficiently handle both simple and complex food processing tasks. The overall outcome, we found from various test is following:
- Within a few second, the blender pulverizes the large ice cubes into snow.
- The blender able to make vegetable juice within a short time. You can make the juice as thick or thin as you want by adding more ice or water.
- The blender can make dough with its dough blade. But not as well as the professional food processor can do. It should be kept in mind that it's not a food processor. It's a multi-purpose blender.
- It can make very smooth and creamy smoothies.
Ease Of Use
The Nutri Ninja Mega Kitchen System is quite easy to use. First of all, place the 72oz pitcher on the base with the handle right of the lock. Turn clockwise. If you hear a "click", that means the pitcher is locked into the base. After that, place the 6-blade assembly in the center of the base. Place the lid on top matching the arrow on the lid to the arrow on the pitcher handle. Then push the lid handle down. Once again, you will hear a click, means the lid is locked. You are ready to blend.
To remove the lid, just press the release button on the lid and pull the handle of the lid up.
The Ninja Mega kitchen system control panel is very easy to use. There are three different variable speed buttons, one single serve and one pulse button. You can select any of them and these are the pulse, speed 1, speed 2, speed 3, and single serve. Speed 1 is for dough; speed 2 is for blending and speed 3 is for crushing ice and frozen fruit. Single serve button is great for making personalize drinks with the single serve cups. The pulse button is used for pulsing the ingredients.
All the parts of the Ninja Mega Kitchen System are dishwasher safe. You can clean all the parts with warm soapy water, although the base can not be washed as like other parts. It need's to be wiped away. Both the pitcher and food processor bowl are square bottoms, so It's very easy to clean.
The feature we love:
The Ninja BL770 is a very powerful machine, the most impressive feature is the S-shaped blade, which is sharp enough to cut through, and tough ingredients you might have. This makes it rugged and multi-functional as it can perform a wide range of functions, giving you the best value for your money.
Whom is the BL770 meant for?
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a professional grade blender which intended to compete with the high powered blenders like- Vitamix or Blendtec. However, if you wish to own an affordable blender which could be compared with the Vitamix then, this is for you, although the Ninja Mega BL770 is not as durable as Vitamix. I think the Ninja wins out over Vitamix in terms of versatility of accessories.
Alternatives of Ninja Mega 1500 Watt blender?
The Ninja mega kitchen system is a great for professionals cheafs and might not be suitable for personal use. It consumes a considerable amount of kitchen space, so we would not endorse it for a personal type of blender. For a rugged blender suitable for home use, I will recommend the Ninja Kitchen System Pulse blender bl201 , but if you are in need of a machine that can double as a simple blender and a food processor, then this machine is for you.
However, If you don't need the food processor bowl, but wish to have a high powered blender similar to this model then you should consider the Ninja Pro BL660 blender.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System: Customer Reviews
Most of the Ninja blender reviews are positive and the customers are highly impressed by the ultimate motor power and the efficiencies of this blender.
Some reviewers mentioned it as a time-saving machine for them. They've noticed that the blender is extremely fast while blending or processing foods. They've also noticed that the power consumption of this blender is very low. It saves money on their utility bills.
Some customers love the 64oz food processing bowl which allow them to process a large amount of food at a time. Not only this, as the bowl shape is round, it allows the ingredients not to get stuck in the corner of the jar while blending.
A good number of consumers love the versatility and the great value of this blender. They also like some other feature like- easy to use, dishwasher safe accessories etc.
Few customers don't like the plastic material of this blender. Some of them are disappointed with the blender size which is too much for a smaller kitchen cabinet. That means if there're not enough space in your kitchen, you should consider going for something smaller.
Our Verdict on Ninja Mega Kitchen System:
The Ninja Mega 1500 watt blender delivers on its promise of multifunction and durability, which has propelled it to a competitive height. Customers enjoy the massive control they have and the push button controls that automates blending and makes it more fun. The Ninja kitchen system will take care of pretty much all your blending and food processing needs.
9. Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender Review
Models: QB1004/ QB900B
If you are in search for an efficient blender at a reasonable price, then Ninja Master Prep Professional series could be of interest to you. This series has the QB1004 and QB900B models, but we will be talking about the QB1004, which is our best in this SharkNinja series.
What we love about this blender is the versatility it provides with an array of cups for multipurpose functions. In this review, we’ll take a look at the features incorporated in this amazing blender.
Key Findings of the Ninja Master Prep Professional Reviews:
- The machine has an ergonomically built power head with a 450-Watt motor built in to provide the power needed to blend through any ingredient you have in your recipes.
- There are three work vessels to choose from, a 48oz pitcher for use when blending, a 40oz bowl for food processing and a 16oz chopper bowl for either chopping of food items or as a single serve container.
- It comes with two blade assemblies, a 4-blade set and 6-blade set. The former is useful when working with the 16oz bowl while the latter is suitable for operations involving either the 48oz pitcher or the 40oz bowl.
- The blender comes with a non-slip base, which helps the blender perform smoothly with any smoothie spillage.
- All plastic parts of the machine are made with BPA free and easy to clean materials.
What We Liked
- A small but powerful device, just enough to chop, blend and crush food items.
- The pitchers come with pour spouts that ensures 0% spillage.
What We Didn't Like
- You might need to peel carrots and apples to get the desired consistency.
- Watt power head is too weak to crush them effectively.
Ease Of Use:
The QB1004 machine flaunts a simple design that is easy to assemble and use. The pulse technology and speed control allows the user achieve just the desired result. Although several trials might be required to get the hang of the pulse technology.With two blade sets at your disposal, you have full control depending on what needs to be processed.
The feature we love:
The unique feature that caught our attention with this blender is the wide cup and pouring spout, which makes it easy to serve you smoothies straight from the cup without spillage. It also allows for large volumes of blends and this is great for families.
Whom is the QB1004 meant for?
The product is designed for users who want a blender that can perform quite a wide range of functions without consuming kitchen space. In addition, vegans will find this blender/ food processor enjoyable as it helps them maintain a healthy diet on a daily basis.
Although the majority of the customers did pour praises for the machine, few others have also done otherwise. One complaint was about having some shards in the smoothie, which you can solve by peeling of fruits before blending them.
If you want more for less, the Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004 is what you want to buy. It is excellent as a personal type blender and a mini food-processing device. It is powerful but not as powerful as the Ninja Express Chop with a full-scale food processor unit, therefore, not suitable for professional cooks who will demand for more complex food processing operations.
For its features and versatility, the Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004 is a great bargain for its price.Click here now for the best discounts on the Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004.
Ninja Vs Vitamix: Which One is Best for You?
The Vitamix and Ninja are two great brands for users looking for blenders that will serve their needs.
They both have an array of models that you can choose.For design, both blender brands have over the years, produced beautiful yet sturdy and highly efficient designs for consumers. The cups are durable and can withstand long-term usage and maintenance.
The Vitamix brand might however withstand hot fluids better than the Ninja brand.When it comes to size, Vitamix blenders seem a bit larger but it all depends on the particular brand you choose.Both brands are comparable when it comes to the noise from their motors. As powerful as they are, the noise level is tolerable and since blending time is relatively short, the noise won’t last for long. Read the full comparison between Ninja Vs. Vitamix.
Ninja Vs Nutribullet by Magic Bullet: Blender Comparison
Smoothie lovers might be finding it a bit difficult to decide on a Ninja vs.
Both brands happen to be in the same price range give or take $20 to get any one of them. This price point provides sturdy and rugged blenders for your need
5 Things to Consider Before Buying A Best Ninja Blender
Which ninja blender is best for me? A common query of many people .The answer is simple. It depends on your needs. Sometimes buying an expensive brand is not a guarantee for top rated features and a budget friendly blender could surpass high-cost blenders in performance. This means that you should strike a balance between quality, functionality and price. 5 things to consider therefore includes:
Price - How much money are you willing to spend on a blender? This if often the most important decision before deciding on a brand or model. Once you have a budget, you can balance it with the best blender available in that range.
The Container/ Cup – Do you need a blender that can withstand heat? Making this choice will depend on what you want to do with your blender. The ideal cup should have a wide mouth to ease loading and cleaning with measurements that are easy to read. The plastic cups are usually durable too, but they might not be able to withstand heat.
Power – Is high performance a top priority for you?There are manufacturers’ speculation that higher wattage provides better performance, this might not always be true. For normal blenders, you should look out for a power range of 300-1000 watts. However, if the blender is an immersion blender, then you might consider something higher.
Speed – Is precision top on your list? You can get simple blenders with multiple speed settings or high-performance blenders with pre-programmed speed settings for different recipes.
Controls – Do you want sophisticated designs? You have the option of choosing from the touchpad, push button, flip switch or dial controls. There is no single best type of control, and the decision here depends on the style you want.Here’s a summary table that sums it up.
Final Verdict of Best Ninja Blender Reviews:
Now you have the information required to make the right buying decision. Decide on what you need in a Ninja blender and choose from any of the nine blenders reviewed to suit your needs. Remember to consider your budget, purpose and design before you buy and you will be on your way to making awesome smoothies and drinks.
Featured Image credit: Ninjakitchen.com